Serangan semenjak hari Sabtu minggu lepas lagi. Sekarang dah bertambah kritikal. Pantang letak kepala, konfem lena. Ini semua salah ubat-ubatan. Menurut artikel dari FamilyDoctor.Org ( mengada-ngada demam selsema pun nak dapatkan rawatan dari doktor luar negara..huhu..)
How can I tell if I have a cold or the flu?
Although the common cold and the flu share many similar symptoms, they are 2 different conditions.
The symptoms of a cold develop slowly and can include:
Fever up to 102°F
Runny or stuffy nose (often with green- or yellow-colored discharge)
Cold symptoms generally are milder than flu symptoms.
Flu symptoms usually appear suddenly and can include:
Fever over 102°F
Chills and sweats
Muscle aches, especially in your back, arms and legs
Loss of appetite
Ways to treat your cold and flu symptoms
1. Get plenty of rest, especially while you have a fever. Rest helps your body fight infection.
2. Stop smoking and avoid secondhand smoke, which can make cold symptoms worse.
3. Drink lots of fluids such as water and clear soups. Fluids help loosen mucus. Fluids are also important because they help prevent dehydration.
4. Gargle with warm salt water a few times a day to relieve a sore throat.
5. Throat sprays or lozenges may also help relieve the pain.
6. Avoid alcohol.
7. Use saline (salt water) nose drops to help loosen mucus and moisten the tender skin in your nose.
Nota : Doakan semoga saya cepat sembuh ye. TQ.